We use WeTransfer to share files. This is a free and easy service. Before you do this you must prepare your files.
How to prepare your files
- Place all of your files into a folder on your desktop and name that folder appropriately.
- Right-click on that folder and mouse over ‘Send to’
- Select ‘Compressed (zipped) folder’ – this will zip your folder
- Your files are now ready to be sent
File transfer steps
- Go to www.WeTransfer.com
- Click the plus sign and upload your zipped file.
- Enter the following email address into the ‘Email to’ field – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You enter your email address into the ‘Your email’ field
- Add a message
- Click ‘Transfer’. Your files have now been transmitted to us. We will get back to you shortly in relation to them.